Information on how to enter is included on this page along with the Terms and Conditions of entry
1. All entrants must respond with a comment to the Facebook post on the Danila Dilba Facebook page posted on 29th January 2019 in response to the question : How many chemicals are there in a cigarette? A correct answer is not required to go into the draw.
2. Entries must be received by 11am Friday 1st February 2019
3. The winner of the competition will be drawn out of a Deadly Choices bag on Facebook on the afternoon of Friday 1st Febriuary at 2pm and the winner notified via personal message as well as announced on the Danila Dilba Facebook page. The winner of the competition will be deemed final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winner will receive a Deadly Choices Backpack, Deadly Choices Headphones and Deadly Choices Hat. Any prizes that are not claimed by a month after the competition closing date will be returned to the property of Danila Dilba Health Services.
5. Staff and employees of Danila Dilba Health Services are not eligible to enter.
6. Only Darwin and Palmerston residents are eligible to enter (Yilli Rreung or Greater Darwin region).
6. Comments on other social media platforms such as Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter will not be eligible to enter this competition.
7. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
8. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.