Our Rapid Creek Clinic opened in February 2018 and the friendly and experienced team offers a full range of health services for Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander people in the local area. The clinic offers health checks for everyone so you know about your health. If you want to make a compliment or complaint you can talk to the clinic manager or email us.
We provide primary health care services for children, youth, women and men as well as providing access to the following services:
- Health promotion to help people get more control over their health
- Care coordination for clients with complex health needs
- Social and emotional wellbeing services
- Drug and alcohol services
- Outreach services.
- Specialist and allied health professionals