Danila Dilba Biluru Butji Binnilutlum Health Service Aboriginal Corporation will be holding its Annual General Meeting (AGM)
Date: 26 November 2020
Time: 5:00 pm
Venue: Darwin International Tennis Centre, 9 Abala Rd, Marrara.
THIS IS A MEMBER’S ONLY MEETING.
Matters to be addressed at the AGM will be as follows:
- Adopting Minutes from Annual General Meeting 20 November 2019;
- Adopting Directors Report, including audited financials for 2019-2020;
- Corporation Secretary Report;
- Appointing Auditor;
- Elections for four Director positions; and
- Other business.
Nominations for Directors Positions
There will be elections for four Board positions, namely:
- Chair (current Chair Carol Stanislaus)
- Two further Director positions (current directors Director Samantha Crossman and vacant)
- Larrakia Director (current Larrakia Director Sue Roman)
Members wishing to apply for Director positions are advised that to be valid, Director Nominations for election as a Director must comply with Rules 31 and 34 of the Rule Book.
A nomination form (2 pages) is available. Nominations close on 11 November 2020.
Members are encouraged to attend the Annual General Meeting and vote on the matters referred to above.