You will make a real impact with us, connecting our health practitioners and wider team with our clients and community. You’ll join a united team, truly dedicated to our mission.
Your role will involve providing high quality mental health and social and emotional wellbeing services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander adults and children.
These services may include clients presenting with a broad range of issues including wellbeing, self-esteem, depression, anxiety, mood disorders, anger and conflict management, grief and loss, stress related physical illness, sleep concerns, domestic violence, relationship concerns and evidence based therapeutic interventions.
You’ll IMPACT the community, helping close the gap in Indigenous healthcare and wellbeing, one helping hand at a time.
You’ll be PROUD, both of the work you do and who you work for.
You’ll work with a TEAM, alongside people who are down to earth and truly dedicated to what we do.
You’ll EXPERIENCE and learn something new every day through the variety of your role.
You’ll embrace the OPPORTUNITY to grow your skills and progress your career
As part of this role, you will:
- Direct caseload: provide appropriate social and emotional wellbeing services to clients;
- Provide evidence-based, culturally appropriate interventions (including assessment, therapy and case management) on individual, group and family levels;
- Develop, implement and deliver contemporary models of holistic mental health and social and emotional wellbeing services including psychological interventions, counselling, support and advocacy services in clinic settings;
- Support improvements to the community needs-driven distribution of services, including the development of new service models in response to national Aboriginal health and mental health reform directions;
- Contribute to the implementation of clinical guidelines and standards related to professional services within the area of mental health and social and emotional wellbeing;
- Contribute to research and undertake quality evaluation at program or professional network level.