- Darwin location, Full Time
- Have a real impact on the health and wellbeing of our Indigenous communities.
- Work with a down to earth team, dedicated to what we do
If you are someone that is passionate about supporting business performance and being the focal point for all people related matters. This is the role for you!
Take on an important role where you’ll improve the health and wellbeing of Indigenous Australians by reaching out to the community and promoting better health choices. We will provide great learning opportunities, giving you the chance to grow your skills and progress your career.
- About Us
Established in 1991, Danila Dilba Health Service is a community organisation providing comprehensive primary health care to Biluru communities in the Yilli Rreung Region of the Northern Territory. We aim to improve the physical, mental, spiritual, cultural and social wellbeing of our clients through innovative comprehensive programs based on principles of equity, access, empowerment, determination and collaboration.
- About the role
You will play a key role in supporting business performance improvement acting as the focal point for all people related matters for their assigned portfolio areas and will, under the guidance of the Manager – People and Culture, support these areas across all HR strategic, advisory and operational services.
- You’ll IMPACT the community, helping close the gap in Indigenous healthcare and wellbeing, one helping hand at a time.
- You’ll be PROUD, both of the work you do and who you work for.
- You’ll work with a TEAM, alongside people who are down to earth and truly dedicated to what we do.
- You’ll EXPERIENCE and learn something new every day through the variety of your role.
- You’ll embrace the OPPORTUNITY to progress your career - follow your path at Danila Dilba.
- Some of your responsibilities include:
- Are you the right person?
You will have:
- Relevant qualifications in Human Resources or equivalent demonstrated experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of contemporary human resources management principles and practices and employee relations legislation with proven experience in delivering HR services.
- High level problem solving skills and ability to connect business challenges to relevant activities and outcomes
- Ability to obtain and analyse workforce data and provide targeted advice contextualised to DDHS
- Proven track record in developing and maintaining productive and collaborative relationships and partnerships with stakeholders including the ability to work with people from diverse cultural backgrounds and multi-disciplinary teams.
- High level communication, stakeholder management, and ability to deal effectively with resistance
- Proven ability in preparing a range of quality documentation including contracts, reports, letters, policy, and procedures.
- Proven ability to operate at a tactical and strategic level
- Sound organisational skills and demonstrated competency in HR Software’s & Databases.
We want you to be proud of both the work you do and of who you work for! Follow your path at Danila Dilba - where every person matters!
Aboriginal and Torres Islander (Aboriginal) applicants will be granted priority consideration for this vacancy. For further information, please contact Stephenie Reeves on 08 8942 5400 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position Description
- Closing Date
Applications must be submitted by COB 30 August 2021 via the online portal.
To be considered all applications must include:
Cover Letter addressing the Selection Criteria, and Current Resume (CV)
If you experience any issues, please contact email@example.com