- Darwin-based, part time, paid
- Audit and risk management leadership role
There is an upcoming vacancy in the position of independent Chair of the DDHS Audit and Risk Management Committee (ARMC). The ARMC assists the DDHS Board in fulfilling its duties and responsibilities in relation to the effectiveness of the safety and quality systems implemented and maintained by DDHS and the integrity of financial reporting.
To be eligible for this position a person must be:
- Not a member of DDHS Corporation or a current director
- At least 18 years old
- Not an employee of, or a relative of any executive employee of, DDHS.
In addition to meeting these eligibility requirements DDHS is looking for a person with:
- Recent and relevant financial experience with a sound understanding of national accounting and auditing standards.
- A person who has knowledge and understanding of service delivery to the Aboriginal community.
Some knowledge and understanding of Public Health would be an advantage.
- About Us
Danila Dilba Health Service (DDHS) is an Aboriginal community-controlled organisation, providing culturally appropriate comprehensive primary health care and community services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in the Darwin and greater Darwin Region.
- Responsibilities include
This paid position requires the ability to attend meetings held at least quarterly within working hours.
- Appointment length
The initial appointment would be for 3 years with the possibility of extension for a further two years following a review of performance.
An Expression of Interest addressing selection criteria can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information on the position and a copy of the selection criteria may be obtained by contacting Jill McGarry on (08) 8942 5472 or via email@example.com.