- Darwin location, Full Time (Fixed Term)
- Have a real impact on the health and wellbeing of our Indigenous communities
- Work with a down to earth team, dedicated to what we do
We have a great opportunity for a dedicated and experienced ICT professional to lead and direct the ICT Team. Take on an important role where you will support Danila Dilba to continue to improve the health and wellbeing of Indigenous Australians by providing ICT capability to the organisation. We’ll provide great learning opportunities, giving you the chance to grow your skills and progress your career.
- About Us
Established in 1991, Danila Dilba Health Service is a community organisation providing comprehensive primary health care to Biluru communities in the Yilli Rreung Region of the Northern Territory. We aim to improve the physical, mental, spiritual, cultural and social wellbeing of our clients through innovative comprehensive programs based on principles of equity, access, empowerment, determination and collaboration.
- About the opportunity
The successful candidate will provide vision, leadership and governance of the ICT strategy and architecture, ensuring alignment with wider business strategy, supporting an integrated and coherent approach to ICT policies in line with the strategic objectives of the organisation and assuming overall responsibility for leading and directing the ICT function to achieve the organisational strategy.
You’ll IMPACT the community, helping close the gap in Indigenous healthcare and wellbeing, one helping hand at a time.
You’ll be PROUD, both of the work you do and who you work for.
You’ll work with a TEAM, alongside people who are down to earth and truly dedicated to what we do.
You’ll EXPERIENCE and learn something new every day through the variety of your role.
You’ll embrace the OPPORTUNITY to progress your career - follow your path at Danila Dilba.
- Strategy Formation & Implementation - Contribute to the strategic planning for the organisation and deliver prescribed outcomes for the ICT department by working within established strategic planning systems.
- Improvement / Innovation - Identify shortcomings in existing processes, systems and procedures, then use established change management programs to deliver prescribed outcomes and/or provide support services.
- Data Analysis – Drive the development and implementation of non-clinical data analytics and reporting systems to provide insights on trends relating to customers and operations that could have an impact on organisational performance.
- Policy Development & Implementation- Create and ensure integrated and coherent ICT policies in line with the strategic objectives of the organisation.
- Leadership and Direction - Hold overall responsibility for leading and directing the ICT function to achieve the organisational strategy.
- Are you the right person?
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s or higher qualification in Information Technology or other relevant discipline.
- At least 5 years IT leadership experience.
- Strong technical knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrated ability in building a culture of creativity, innovation and continuous improvement.
- Superior skills in relationship management, communication, negotiation and conflict resolution with the ability to work constructively with people from a wide range of cultural and social backgrounds
- High level research skills, strategic and analytical thinking with the ability to develop innovative solutions
- Understanding of Aboriginal history, culture and aspirations and the role of community controlled health organisations
We want you to be proud of both the work you do and of who you work for! Follow your path at Danila Dilba - where every person matters.
For further information, please contact Sulal Mathai on 0488973787 or at email@example.com
- Position Description
Head of ICT
- Closing Date
Applications must be submitted by 07 December 2020 via the online portal.
To be considered all applications must include:
- Cover Letter addressing the Selection Criteria, and
- Current Resume (CV)
If you experience any issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org