- Darwin location, Full Time (Fixed Term)
- Have a real impact on the health and wellbeing of our Indigenous communities
- Work with a down to earth team, dedicated to what we do
We have a great opportunity for dedicated and experienced professional to lead our Corporate Services Team. Take on an important role where you’ll improve the health and wellbeing of Indigenous Australians by reaching out to the community and promoting better health choices. We’ll provide great learning opportunities, giving you the chance to grow your skills and progress your career.
- About Us
Established in 1991, Danila Dilba Health Service is a community organisation providing comprehensive primary health care to Biluru communities in the Yilli Rreung Region of the Northern Territory. We aim to improve the physical, mental, spiritual, cultural and social wellbeing of our clients through innovative comprehensive programs based on principles of equity, access, empowerment, determination and collaboration.
- About the role
The successful candidate will work collaboratively as the enterprise-wide leader of support functions including HR, Finance and ICT. You will implement the strategic plan by managing the development and implantation of non-clinical organisational frameworks and policies.
You’ll IMPACT the community, helping close the gap in Indigenous healthcare and wellbeing, one helping hand at a time.
You’ll be PROUD, both of the work you do and who you work for.
You’ll work with a TEAM, alongside people who are down to earth and truly dedicated to what we do.
You’ll EXPERIENCE and learn something new every day through the variety of your role.
You’ll embrace the OPPORTUNITY to progress your career - follow your path at Danila Dilba.
- Strategy Formation & Implementation
- Executive relationships
- Leadership and direction
- Financial Management & Control
- Needs Assessment
- Policy Development & Implementation
- Performance Development
- Building Capability
- Are you the right person?
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated strategic leadership skills at a senior level with the ability to manage change, human resources, finances, procurement and projects.
- Demonstrated understanding of risk management frameworks and the ability to minimise risks to the organisation.
- Demonstrated ability in building a culture of creativity, innovation and continuous improvement.
- Superior skills in relationship management, communication, negotiation and conflict resolution with the ability to work constructively with people from a wide range of cultural and social backgrounds and multi-disciplinary teams.
- High level conceptual and analytical skills and demonstrated ability to apply those skills in strategic planning, business development and advocacy
- Knowledge of State/Territory and Federal Government agencies and funding arrangements and proven experience in managing funded programs
- Understanding of Aboriginal history, culture and aspirations and the role of community controlled health organisations.
We want you to be proud of both the work you do and of who you work for! Follow your path at Danila Dilba - where every person matters.
For further information, please contact Olga Havnen on 08 8942 5471 or at Olga.Havnen@ddhs.org.au
- Position Description
To download the selection criteria, please
Download Selection Criteria here
- Closing Date
Applications must be submitted by 28 September 2020 via the online portal.
To be considered all applications must include:
Cover Letter addressing the Selection Criteria, and Current Resume (CV)
If you experience any issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org