covid-19 Vaccination Program
Danila Dilba Health Service is seeking an expression of interest from experienced Registered Nurse, Enrolled Nurse and Aboriginal health Practitioner to register their interest in being a part of COVID-19 Vaccination Program. The successful candidates will commence in early April and work in a multi-disciplinary team to deliver COVID-19 vaccinations to Danila Dilba Clients.
- Undertaking Pre-vaccination assessments to ensure that individuals are eligible for vaccination.
- Working within the clinical standards and immunisation policies to deliver the safest and most effective administration of vaccinations.
- Communicating with patients and providing them with the necessary information, support, and reassurance they require.
- Practicing health and safety procedures including maintaining the cleanliness of clinical areas and disposal of clinical waste.
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry in the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR).
- Maintain Privacy and confidentiality.
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree qualification in Nursing/ AHP/ Pharmacy.
- A Current registration with Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Current National Police Clearance Certificate or willing to obtain one.
- Current Working with Children Clearance (Ochre Card)
- Current First Aid and/or Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certificate.
- Demonstrated capacity to work in a culturally safe manner with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, young people, families, carers, and communities.
Interested candidates, please submit your expression of interest along with your CV to Stephenie Reeves Email: firstname.lastname@example.org