- Darwin location, Full Time
- Have a real impact on the health and wellbeing of our Indigenous communities
- Work with a down to earth team, dedicated to what we do
We have a great opportunity for dedicated and experienced Contracts Officer to join our Business Development Team. Take on an important role where you’ll improve the health and wellbeing of Indigenous Australians by reaching out to the community and promoting better health choices. We’ll provide great learning opportunities, giving you the chance to grow your skills and progress your career.
Established in 1991, Danila Dilba Health Service is a community organisation providing comprehensive primary health care to Biluru communities in the Yilli Rreung Region of the Northern Territory. We aim to improve the physical, mental, spiritual, cultural and social wellbeing of our clients through innovative comprehensive programs based on principles of equity, access, empowerment, determination and collaboration.
About the role:
The successful candidate will provide functional support in achieving unified goals for compliance and reporting purposes. This role will also be responsible for monitoring and coordinating the contracts database facility and the administrative actions of Grant Funding requirements.
You’ll IMPACT the community, helping close the gap in Indigenous healthcare and wellbeing, one helping hand at a time.
You’ll be PROUD, both of the work you do and who you work for.
You’ll work with a TEAM, alongside people who are down to earth and truly dedicated to what we do.
You’ll EXPERIENCE and learn something new every day through the variety of your role.
You’ll embrace the OPPORTUNITY to progress your career - follow your path at Danila Dilba.
- Liaise with Executive Managers, Service Delivery Managers and external parties as required to facilitate the maintenance of the contracts database, scheduled submissions, invoicing and other relevant obligations.
- General contract administration including meeting reporting requirements, acquittals, variations and recording of submissions for funding including annual Department of Health Action Plan and budgets.
- Follow up with relevant managers for periodic reporting requirements and liaise with Finance Manager and other relevant stakeholders to produce accurate and timely reports.
- Maintaining and monitoring of the grants funding database (ISOPro) and providing detailed reports to the Head of Business Development on a monthly basis.
- Maintain the contracts email records and administration of the email facility.
Are you the right person?
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in contract administration duties;
- Demonstrated ability to monitor: funding milestones, coordination of reporting, documentation of submissions, and compliance with funding schedules;
- Contemporary knowledge of compliance requirements for major grant funding schemes;
- Attention to detail interpreting grant/tender guidelines, reporting and financial reconciliations;
- Ability to work independently, and as a member of a team, with strong organisational skills and demonstrated ability to plan, manage and prioritise tasks;
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team in a cross cultural and complex environment;
- Demonstrated high level computer skills, including experience using Microsoft Word and Excel (or similar) as well as the ability to use clinical practice software;
We want you to be proud of both the work you do and of who you work for! Follow your path at Danila Dilba - where every person matters.
Please ensure that you provide a covering letter addressing the selection criteria and a current resume.
For further information, please contact Kevin Wrigley on (08)8942 5456 or at Kevin.Wrigley@ddhs.org.au
Applications close: 20 June 2020
Contracts Officer Position Description