Danila Dilba Biluru Butji Binnilutlum Health Service Aboriginal Corporation will be holding its Annual General Meeting (AGM)
Date: 20 November 2019
Time: 5:00 pm
Venue: Michael Long Centre, 70 Abala Rd, Marrara
THIS IS A MEMBER'S ONLY MEETING
Matters to be addressed at the AGM will be as follows:
1. Adopting Minutes from Annual General Meeting 23 November 2018;
2. Adopting Directors Report, including audited financials for 2018-2019;
3. Company Secretary Report;
4. Appointing Auditor;
5. Elections for four Director positions; and
6. Other business.
Nominations for Directors Positions
There will be elections for four Board positions, namely:
1. Deputy Chair (current Deputy Chair Shannon Daly)
2. Further Director position 2 (current Director Vanessa Harris)
3. Further Director position 3 (current Director Timmy Duggan)
4. Further Director position 4 (current Director Mark Munnich)
Members wishing to apply for Director positions are advised that to be valid, Director Nominations for election as a Director must comply with Rule 34 of the Rule Book. Nomination form is available. Nominations open on 23 October 2019 and close on 5 November 2019.
Click here for nomination form
Members are encouraged to attend the Annual General Meeting and vote on the matters referred to above.